Canon.com/ijsetup Download and installation
www.canon.com/ijsetup inkjet printer drivers make it easy to deal with the printing intent of the users. The user can select the page numbers, the size, the intensity as well as the print quality i.e. Dpi. Canon stands to be the advanced printer that provides even the Wi-Fi facilities for their printers. The drivers here are frequently updated so that the user may not face any lacunas in the printing. Canon is the best printing company in the United States with the most updated drivers. Installing the drivers are quite easy. We have explained the steps to download as well as install drivers. The only criteria that hold here are that you must have your printer with you.
The steps consist of
- Connect Canon.com/ijsetup Printer to Your Device
- Download The Drivers
- Install the drivers
How to connect Canon printer to your Device
Connection with Pc/Laptop
- Turn on your Pc/Laptop as well as the Canon Printer
- Take the USB cable which you have got with the Printer or else you can use your own
- Then connect one end of the USB cable to the USB socket provided on the printer
- Now connect another end to the USB socket of the pc/Laptop.
How to download the Canon.com/ijsetup Printer Driver?
- Open any web browser on your Pc/ Laptop. Most recommended is Google chrome
- Now search for the link ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’
- A window will open consisting of the official website of the canon.
- Then click on the ‘Set Up’ button located on the right side
- Then a window will open asking for the Product name
- It consists of two options i.e. either search for model no. or select from the option listed below.
- After selecting click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Your Printer Model as well as the Picture will be displayed on the next page.
- Confirm with the model and click on the ‘start’ option.
- A demo video of the installation process will be available there.
- After that, Click on the ‘Go to connect’ option.
- On the next page, it will show the download option in the red box
- Then click on the download button and the download process will start automatically.
- The software will get downloaded on the chosen download location.
How to install the Canon Printer Drivers
- Open the download location where you have downloaded the canon.com/ijsetup driver file for your printer
- Open the file by double-clicking it
- It will start extracting itself after clicking on the file
- After the extraction process, a window will appear asking for the internet connection
- Then, Make sure that you are connected to the internet as well as the printer with your Pc
- Then click on the Next button
- After that, the application will automatically start searching for the content to be downloaded as well as it
- will start downloading the latest drivers.
- It will take some time to download.
- After downloading the drivers select the drivers which you want to install
- Then click on the Next button. The installation will start
- All the selected drivers will install automatically.
- Now a window will appear confirming the connection of your printer with the device.
- Make sure you have connected the printer to the device
- Then click on the Finish button.
- Then the drivers will be installed on your pc as well as are ready to use.
Connection with Mobile/Android
For the connection of the mobile with the canon.com/ijsetup printer, you require a Wi-Fi router as well as a stable connection. Connect your mobile as well as the printer.
Connection of printer to the Wi-Fi Router
- Open the settings option in the canon printer display box interface.
- Now open the LAN option
- Click on the Wi-Fi option there
- Then select the Wi-Fi connection as well as put the password.
- Now the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi router
Installation and Setup on mobile phone
- Connect your mobile device to the Wi-Fi connection to which your canon printer is connected.
- Open the play store on your mobile phone
- Search for the Canon.com/ijsetup Printer application
- Click on the install button. The download process will start and the installation will get completed automatically.
- Make sure your printer supports the Wi-Fi connection.
- Now open the app and click on the add option available there.
- Then a list will appear showing the devices that are connected to the concerned Wi-Fi to which your mobile is connected.
- Now select the printer as well as click on the connect button.
- Now your printer will automatically connect to your Mobile and ready to get print from the mobile.